I ordered Chocolate Cosmo flowers from WholeBlossoms.com for my wedding and they were dead upon arrival. I contact them the next day to reconcile the situation and my complaint was completely dismissed by customer services.
I contacted their claims department via email the following week providing photos taken the day I contacted them via telephone, but have still not heard a response 3 weeks later.
I am upset as their website claims "satisfaction guaranteed" and they are assuming no responsibility for their product. When I finally called again to speak with the same bitchy customer service representative, she again dismissed my claim and told me that they had not received my email in their claims department.
Their company is completely disorganized and a sham sending out dead flowers to people on their wedding day. Additionally, they should be reported for posting false customer satisfactions on their website. Do not order flowers from this company unless you intend to be absolutely ripped off!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "The best before April 2016 date was misleading. This box was incorrectly stored I guess. What a waste of this otherwise great chocolate company .So unhappy! ! The..."
- "SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the..."
- "First my 6 month old range cooling fan broke which took five weeks to replace the entire unit since there were no replacement parts available. Customer service was difficult..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."