Rockville, Maryland

Very Good Quality!When I received my white ranunculus, dark pink lisianthus, and blush peonies I was more than pleased with the quality of flowers from Whole Blossoms.

The wedding was beautiful and many people commented on how beautiful the arrangements looked. I even gave flowers away to my friends afterwards and they were excited to receive them. I very happy with Whole Blossoms because of my great experience and will use them again.

I also feel it is fair to let companies know when you receive good service to help other consumers find the best deals available.I hope this helps those who are doing research.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Wholeblossoms?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Avasflowers - Not what I ordered/didn't keep promise of redelivery Avasflowers "I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday. The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy..." Read more Avasflowers - The damaged my reputation and embarrassed me in my community Avasflowers "...The flowers weren't right, they weren't open, they were all gnarly looking, and the balance/design was all wrong..." Read more Avasflowers - Do NOT order from this pathetic flower company!!! Avasflowers "My son is deployed so asked me to get his wife roses for their 1st year anniversary. First picture is what I ordered for 79.93! Next 4 pictures is what..." Read more Indian Gifts Portal - Defective Sarees (Bought for Rakhi Festival) Indian Gifts Portal "I bought 3 Qty Saree on 10 August 2016 for Raksha bhandhan festival, 16 August 2016 delivered to Mumbai my home town, but unfortunately when my parents are opened the..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more