Very Good Quality!When I received my white ranunculus, dark pink lisianthus, and blush peonies I was more than pleased with the quality of flowers from Whole Blossoms.

The wedding was beautiful and many people commented on how beautiful the arrangements looked. I even gave flowers away to my friends afterwards and they were excited to receive them. I very happy with Whole Blossoms because of my great experience and will use them again.

I also feel it is fair to let companies know when you receive good service to help other consumers find the best deals available.I hope this helps those who are doing research.

victoriakiline819 wrote the review because of good quality at Wholeblossoms. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wholeblossoms to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wholeblossoms positive experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wholeblossoms?

Comments